Premium shrimp, real cream, aged parmesan... on it's own, our French Quarter Alfredo is a beautifully balanced dish. Serve one pack over a half pound of your favorite pasta and dinner is done. Stop here for a family-friendly favorite that is easy enough to serve any night of the week.
Or keep going:
- For a thicker sauce, pile on more fresh grated parmesan or romano cheese
- Brighten things up with a squeeze of fresh lemon juice and cracked pepper
- Spice things up with your favorite seasoning mix: Cajun, Italian, Mediterranean, chili - anything should work
- Love pesto? Add a few dollops as you are tossing shrimp and sauce with the warm pasta
- For a vodka sauce-style, creamy tomato situation pictured above, add a hearty scoop of crushed San Marzano tomatoes to the mix